View on GitHub
Commonly asked questions about Dotfiles-CLI’s open source license.
Dotfiles-CLI is released under the
The full Dotfiles-CLI license is located in the project repository for more information.
- Conditions Keep the license and copyright notice included in any of the
- Private Use Freely download and use Dotfiles-CLI, in whole or in part, for personal, private, company internal, or commercial purposes
- Distribution Use Dotfiles-CLI in packages or distributions that you create
- Modification Modify the source code
- Commercial Use Grant a sublicense to modify and distribute Dotfiles-CLI to third parties not included in the license
- No Liability Hold the authors and license owners liable for damages as Dotfiles-CLI is provided without warranty
- No Liability Hold the creator or copyright holders of Dotfiles-CLI liable
- Warranty Redistribute any piece of Dotfiles-CLI without proper attribution