View on GitHub
Commonly asked questions about Anchor’s open source license.
Anchor is released under the
The full Anchor license is located in the project repository for more information.
- Conditions Keep the license and copyright notice included in any of the
- Private Use Freely download and use Anchor, in whole or in part, for personal, private, company internal, or commercial purposes
- Distribution Use Anchor in packages or distributions that you create
- Modification Modify the source code
- Commercial Use Grant a sublicense to modify and distribute Anchor to third parties not included in the license
- No Liability Hold the authors and license owners liable for damages as Anchor is provided without warranty
- No Liability Hold the creator or copyright holders of Anchor liable
- Warranty Redistribute any piece of Anchor without proper attribution